Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation 3 days before arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
It is our pleasure to introduce to you our Hotel that offers you a unique and original form of hospitality!
New Park Hotel in the heart of the capital city, Amman, the hotel has been renovated on December 2009, We offer large doubles en-suite, singles en-suite , triple en-suite .
At the new park Hotel, our guests have the choice of 35 deluxe rooms with private bathroom, including satellite TV channels, air-conditioning, and central heating, We pride ourselves on cleanliness, service and hospitality, all with an aura of luxury!
The easy-to-book trips that are on offer at the reception are cheaper with larger groups of people, and it also helps to keep your budget down. There are hot showers to relax you after a days exploring .
Our handpicked, local staff will help answer all your questions about visiting Jordan's attractions and you can even organize to be picked up at the airport if you book with our friends at WRI. Any other questions, be it from visa queries to border crossing details, and our staff are just waiting to give you the inside information.
Our tours are designed with YOU in mind! Competent, experienced and friendly, our driver is expert at highlighting your way around Jordan. Pointing out the most interesting and imaginative, cultural and historical points, he will also be able to help you with additional tips; quality, yet inexpensive restaurants, shopping tips, etc. Sure to make your trips around Jordan pleasurable and exciting!
- Free Internet
- WiFi Available (Free)
- Free Drinks
- Cheap Tours
- Desk Information Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Air Conditioning
- Лампа для чтения
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Телефон с прямым набором номера
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>