Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 weeks prior to arrival, the balance of your booking is due, please note once your group payment has been received, no refunds can be made.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Nomads St Kilda Beach is located in the heart of St Kilda with just few minutes walk from the beach, restaurants and shops. Tram stop: 96, 16 & 3/3a just at our door step, making it easier for everyone to get to and from the CBD (southern cross).
We cater for all types of travelers. We have 14 bed dorms all the way down to 3 bed dorms with shared bathrooms and 10 and 6 bed dorms with en-suites For the quieter types or couples, we also have doubles available.
Our rates are very reasonable, so as not to break the budget, therefore allowing you to get out and enjoy what this beautiful city has to offer. As well as spending some of your hard earned in our bar! The bar is opened from 10am right through to 11pm. Our beer prices start at $4.
FREE WiFi is 24 hours a day!
FREE Continental Breakfast in the Kitchen between 8 and 10 am
FREE tea, coffee and milk ALL DAY!
Events happening every night with our fantastic events staff with things like free pizza nights, free movie nights with popcorn, free family dinners, free tours around Melbourne and many more events.
Free airport shuttle from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport if you book 4, 6 or 8 shared dorm for 4 nights or more. Shuttle service ONLY available between 6am - 6pm. Please email us to arrange. We also will need 48 hours notice.
We are one of the longest serving hostels in Melbourne so our building is heritage listed and quirky Originally the St Kilda Assembly Hall, built and opened in 1871 It became known as the St Kilda Coffee Palace during the late 19thC heydays of the Temperance movement.
Our dorm rooms are available for our international travelers only
We have private or 2 bed rooms available for Australian travelling guests
We also require a valid credit card, and passport on check in. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>