Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Check-in from 14:00
Check- out by 11:00
The hotel is open 24 hours
Cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance
We accept payment by cash & Credit Card
Breakfast is not included but is available for an additional cost
Breakfast is served each morning from 8am-11am
Taxes not included (City Tax 7% per night + Tourism Fee 3 euro per person per day)
1. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. the Credit card details are only required to guarantee your stay. 50 euro deposit is required if you do not have a credit card.
2. Type of rooms : Twin Shared, Double/Twin Private. Double/Twin Canal view (the shared room has only Twin beds and not double bed).
3. Please note that all Special Requests (of double or twin beds) are subject to availability upon to arrival.
4. Please note that although the hotel do not have a lift, each floor contains stairs to get to the rooms.
5. Vallet parking service is available. An additional charges apply and need to be paid directly to the parking company. Guests need to contact the hotel 1-2 hours prior to their arrival in Amsterdam. Please note that the street the hotel is located on is not accessible by car.
6. The hotel has only non-smoking rooms and non-smoking throughout the hotel.
7. Babycot is available free of charge but the availability is subject to your arrival. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Фены в аренду
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>