Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Blue and White Porcelain style will leave you a special impression and remind you of ancient and modern China.
Guests can enjoy a cup of coffee in the cafe or have some drinks at the bar. Doing some reading in the mini library is also a good choice.
The setup is a little unusual: it has a coffee shop on the top, so the place is well-lighted and well-ventilated, On a sunny afternoon open a book would be really comfortable. sitting on our 20 meters long balcony enjoy rainy day would be a great idea.
Each dorm is fitted with clean bedding. Rooms are comfortable with everything you'd expect and the beds are decent.
We have a big and comfortable seating area with a decently stocked bar. The place is decked out in some beautiful repaired antique furniture, some of which even can date back to the Qing dynasty. And many painting are dotted around the walls. The whole thing looks fantastic and we would like to share the stories behind it with you. We will give free welcome coffee to our each guess.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash, Wechat and Alipay.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. No Smoking in room, we have smoking area.
8. Age restriction: The minimum age for check-in is 18.
9. Reception working 24 hours.
10. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>