Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy : a penalty of 50% if you notify us 30 days prior to the arrival date and 100% if you notify us less than 15 days prior to the arrival date. The cancellation must be transmitted to us by email and we have to confirm you the cancellation by email in order to be valid.
Additional Terms and Conditions
At arrival you need to show the same card that you made the booking.
For the check-in, an original valid document (Passport, Identity Card) or a driving licence only for the Spanish citizen must be shown for each member of the group for police control (photocopies are not allowed)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Recommended in travel guides, Osio has the top two-star rating for its category, as it successfully joins together tradition with all modern conveniences.
And with a reputation of warm and personal attention to their guests, Osio also has an excellent reputation for offering clean and comfortable rooms for those traveling on a budget.
Hostal Osio is located less than 50 meters from the Mezquita, the central attraction of the historical district; the hostel is quiet and thus guarantees perfect repose.
Overlooking either Osio street or the patios, it has 13 rooms with 6 or 4 beds in shared dormitories, double beds rooms and open corridors around the patios. They have personal decor and traditional wooden roofs.
Most rooms have fully-equipped bathroom (with bathtub or shower,) and air-conditioning and heating. Other rooms have shared bathroom and shower
Hostal Osio is in the city of Cordoba, an ancient town with an impressive cultural and architectural heritage coming from the different civilizations which ruled it.
Also known as ‘the City of the Three Cultures’, Jewish, Muslim and Christian, it was awarded the title of World Heritage by UNESCO in 1994.
Please note :
- Children are not allowed. Guests must be 18 years old
- Cancellation Policy : 48 hours before check in day.
- Payment accepted on arrival : cash, credit or debit cards. Credit/debit card payment from 50,00€
(This property will pre-authorize your card in order to confirm your booking. In case of denied card you have 24hrs to update the credit card details until your booking is cancelled)
Open from 10:00 to 22:00
Check-in time : 14:00 to 22:00 (If your arrival will be later that 22:00 you must inform to reception and you will need a Late Check In. It cost 5€ extra )
Check-out time : 11:00.
Extra: Towel (2,00 €) Sheets included. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>