Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation or no show for small groups received after 1 week are not subject to refunds.
Reduction in numbers of guests will be dealt upon arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Small Groups are welcomed. Please inform us in advance about preferred accomodation needs, we will try our best to satisfy your requests, if possible.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Il Casello opened in November 2005 and is located 50m from the railway station of Verrs, around 500m from the university and 30km from Aosta. Verrs lies in the Valle Centrale at the entrance to the Valle d'Ayas, and can easily be reached by bus from the station.
The hostel is in an ideal position for those who want a relaxing holiday or just a stop in the middle of a culturally riche environment. Centrally located in the region, it is perfectly placed for mountain bike excursions (on hire or BYO), visits to the castles, food and wine tasting excursions, rafting and rock climbing.
There are 8 rooms, with accommodations ranging up to 6 people per room. Bathroom and shower facilities are common and separate by gender.
Please note, if you are not a Member of Hostelling International there is an extra charge of 3 Eur per person per night. Once you have stayed 6 nights at a HI Hostel you become a HI member, and no extra charges apply for future stays.
Internet is not free but it cost 3 Euro per day on our internet point. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Услуги Факса
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>