Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
In this place, in the last century during famine time there were caught sight of hunting wolves. That is the reason because of the dialectal name of the hostel which means “The ridge of the wolf”.
Ostello La Cresta del Lupo is situated near the city hall, in front of “San Grato” Church. In front of the church there is a small square from where it begins the old village with its typical alpine and traditional architecture. (Rascard, Grenze, fountains).
The hostel is surrounded by hundred-year-old chestnut trees. The place is quiet and peaceful although many festivals and events bringing cheerful moments are organized for local people and tourists.
The rooms come with rustic furniture with ensuite bathroom. Some rooms are in the attic, and some offer views of the woods and free Wi-Fi. Free Wi-Fi is also available in the lobby.
The dorm has a shared bathroom.
Ostello La Cresta del Lupo policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, your card may be pre-authorised.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night if +18
Breakfast not included.
Linen not included.
Reception opened from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 16:00 to 18:00
Maximum stay 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Имеются детские кровати
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Постельное белье не включено
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>