Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The hostel is located in the heart of the city just 3 minutes from both the Train and Bus Stations.
You can find great pubs, bars, clubs and restaurants nearby, with all of Oxford’s main attractions, famous universities and colleges, world class museums, outstanding architecture as well as Harry Potter film locations, all situated nearby.
Oxford Backpackers is the ideal place for young international travellers wanting to meet like minded people, weekend tourists exploring this historic city and anyone else looking for a conveniently located, fun, clean and safe place to stay while visiting Oxford.
Oxford is well serviced by trains and coaches to and from London and is the place to stay and head to see the Cotswolds, Blenheim Palace, and Bicester Village Shopping Centre.
Oxford Tube coaches run between Oxford and London up to every 20/60 minutes, 24 hours a day and cost just £9 one way or £15 return.
The train from London to Oxford takes just 1 hour, leaving from Paddington Station and will cost around £25 for a return journey.
Looking to stay a bit longer? The maximum booking is only 14 days, but longer term accommodation may be possible dependent on availability at arrival, come speak to us at reception about extending your stay.
•*FREE* Use of computer with internet access
•*FREE * Breakfast
•*FREE * Tea and Coffee
•*FREE * Towel Hire
•*FREE * Iron and Hairdryer to use
•*FREE * Individual lockers (bring your own lock) or hire a key
•Fully Licensed Bar
•Fully equipped, self-catered kitchen
•Hot, powerful showers
•Drink and Snack Vending Machines
•24/7 Access with secure coded entry
•Reception open 7:00 to 23:00pm (Please email us if arriving later)
•£5 GBP cash Deposit required at check-in
•Check-in from 13:30 / Check-out by 10:30
•NO UNDER 18’ years old are allowed to stay at the hostel
•Photo-ID required for check-in (Passport, Drivers License, Resident Permit, National ID)
•We reserve the right to ask any group or individual to leave at any point during their stay should their behaviour cause other guests feel uncomfortable or unsafe.
•Groups of 5 or more guests must contact the hostel directly to make a booking. Any multiple reservations made online for the purpose of group bookings will be cancelled and no refund will be issued. To arrange a group booking, please contact us directly via email. We do not accept Stag/Hen Parties or any group that may cause other guests to feel uncomfortable.
•Should you cancel with more than 48 hours notice of check-in time of 13:30 of arrival date, no charge will be made to the provided credit card.
•Should you cancel with less than 48 hours notice of check-in time of 13:30 of arrival date, or not show up, the full amount of the 1st nights stay will be debited from the credit card provided.
•Any booking of more than 7 days requires a 5 days notice for cancellation or amendment to the booking, or the full amount will be charged to the card detail provided.
•We reserve the right to charge for the first night of any booking within 48 hours of arrival date. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
- Ночной клуб
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>