Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of a cancellation within one week to arrival 1st night is payable to the hostel.
In case of a no show whole remaining balance is payable to the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We also offer private rooms with shared bathroom. Most of them are in apts we work (where our reception-desk is, where we do the laundry...). All apartments/rooms are within 100-400 meters from our office.
Please NOTE that we have NO ELEVATOR in the building we have the rooms with shared bathroom (but they are in the 1st and 2nd floor:))
Our reception-desk is very close to Deak Ferenc Square, the main junction for all undergrounds in Budapest. We are happy to be in your assistance there:) You can print your e-ticket there, buy tickets for Szechenyi Bath, Gellert Bath or the caving tour. We also sell Budapest Card. We have reasonable local knowledge to give you advices. We can help you how to get to Ozora Festival, Sziget Festival or Balaton Sound:)
Our reception desk opens from 10 am to 6 pm. But you can check-in at the evening or at night as well. We'll contact you for detailed information of your arrival to estimate your check-in time:)
Please note that you can take your room from 14:00. If you arrive earlier you can lock up your luggage or wait in our office from 10 am.
We can pick you up at the airport for 20 EUR for 1-4 people It means 5 EUR per person, while public transport is about 2.5 EUR per person).
Pal's Hostel Budapest is in the very downtown.
You can easily get most of the sights on foot such as:
Saint Stephen Basilica
Andrassy Avenue (part of the World Heritage)
and a lot of restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs, party places on foot as well:
Other important sight-seeing spots like Buda Castle (also part of the World Heritage with the Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church and the National Gallery), Heroes' Square, the City Park or the baths (Szechenyi, Gellert, Rudas) are also close. You can be there in 20-30 min.
The Danube bank is only 5 minutes walk away! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Flexible NRR
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Почтовые услуги
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Десятое, Крупнейший хостел мира
Первое, Страна Hungary
Самый маленький хостел в мире
Pal's Hostel говорит
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>