Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our restaurant and bar are fantastic, but there are other spots to check out within walking distance. If you're in the mood for something unique, let us book a special outing for you to one of our favorite spots.
The jungle is our home, and protecting it is very important to us. Palmar runs entirely on solar power, and all of our water is rain caught. Experience the magic of showering in fresh, filtered rainwater at natural temperature, free of any chemicals or additives. Take note of our high efficiency systems, minimal impact construction with local hardwoods, and recycling throughout the property.
The dorm cabins are located in the back of the property, tucked away under a canopy of rainforest. Each dorm bed has a semi-orthopedic mattress, high-quality linens, a personal window, fan, reading light, and accompanying locker.
**Please note: The Basic Double Room is actually a Tent**
Palmar Beach Lodge Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, or by card with a 5% surcharge.
Taxes not included - 10.00%
Breakfast not Included
Please note that there is no common kitchen. Do not bring any food, as it may attract animals and insects to the rooms.
The Palmar Shuttle boat leaves three times daily from the dock at the Buena Vista Restaurant on the Main Street (next to Azul Paradise Hotel) at 10 am, 12 pm and 4 pm. If you arrive early, the restaurant is open daily with a selection of delicious food and beverages. The shuttle service is free for guests and limited spaces are offered on a first come, first served basis. If you need any help with your luggage, please make sure to arrive on one of these shuttles. If you cannot make it at these times, you can hire a water taxi from one of the public docks and ask to be taken to the Palmar Dock on Red Frog Beach ($8-10 per person).
Please note that if you take a private taxi, you will need to show proof of your reservation to avoid paying the $5 entrance fee. From the dock, follow the trail signs for 10 minutes until you reach Palmar.
Reception is open daily from 8 am to 5 pm. Check-in time is at 2:00 pm, but we are happy to store your bags if you arrive early. If you are arriving after 6, please make sure to bring a flashlight! Our restaurant is open from 8 am to 10:30 am for breakfast, 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm for lunch, and 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm for dinner. Please plan accordingly if you are going to arrive late or leave early. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>