Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
A dining room with tv set is open all day, together with an outdoor terrace for a pleasant stay when the weather is warm.
Wi-fi is available free of charge.
Breakfast is not included, but the bar next door offers special prices to our guests (Italian breakfast with coffee or cappuccino and croissant).
The hostel is in the historical city centre, close to the main attractions: piazza Cavalli, piazza Sant'Antonino, piazza Duomo and the Cathedral, the city museum 'Palazzo Farnese' the art gallery 'Ricci Oddi' are all within walking distance, together with bars, restaurants and all kind of shops.
Papa Giovanni XXIII Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. Check-in at a different time is also possible, by prior arrangement.
Check out before 10:00 a.m.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
No pets allowed.
If you require a towel an extra fee of 3.00€ will be applied.
The reception is open from 8,30 to 11,30 a.m. and from 5,30 to 8,00 p.m.
After checking in, the guests will receive the key of the main door to enter the hostel 24 hours. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- доступ в Интернет
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>