Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Penguin requires 24 hours notice of all cancellations via email or telephone. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +20103015159.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We kindly ask our guests to re-confirm via email their booking 48 hours before arrival. The room will be kept 6 hours after expected arrival time, after which the room will be re-allocated, if needed.
Should there be any last minute changes, please also inform us via email or phone.Thank you for your cooperation and see you soon in Penguin.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Penguin village is located just 90 kilometres from the International Airport in Sharm El Sheikh, 150 kilometres from the Airport in Taba and 5 minutes drive from Dahab bus station.
Penguin Village is situated in the centre of Dahab which faces directly out onto the Gulf of Aqaba with its breathtaking views. Its these views combined with the marvellous coral reefs and perfect weather that make it one of the best destinations world-wide for both backpackers and sun seekers.
Our multi-lingual team have years of experience and are dedicated to ensuring your safety and enjoyment during your stay. We would be delighted to assist you with not just your activities here in Dahab but also with transport, tours and accommodation in the rest of the Sinai and Egypt. At Penguin we understand your needs and will provide you with the very best service possible.
Are you ready to chill with Penguin? Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>