Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Chefchaouen or Chaouen, as it is often called by Moroccans, is a popular tourist destination given its proximity to Tangier and the Spanish border. The name simply refers to the shapes of the mountain tops that tower over the town, that look like the two horns (Chaoua) of a goat. 'Chef Chaouen' literally means 'look at the horns'. In this tiny mountain village in order to host the summer influx of European tourists. One distinction possessed by Chefchaouen is its blue-rinsed houses and buildings, a tradition that comes from the town's former Jewish population.
Souika is newly opened provides hotel standard but in a
traditional Andalusian house in the old part of town, the Medina.
It has 13 spacious rooms, all with new beds.
Guests can enjoy themselves in two living rooms, with sofas and tables. Enjoy a film in the TV/DVD room, or read books and surf our mega-fast internet, in the reading lounge.
Our facilities include 4 Bathrooms with 4 hot showers 24 hours a day. 3 common rooms (Music lounge, TV/DVD area, reading lounge), and free use of the kitchen.
Guests can also use a spacious terrace, even for sleeping under the stars (45 DH), but only in summer time, of course.
Our staff speaks, beside Arabic and French, also Spanish and English.
We are looking forward to your visit.
Directions to our property: from bus station u can walk to the centre of city named BAB al AIN (where is the post office and banks) when u arrive there u will see in front of you an old door to get u in the old midina (old city) just walk up strait on the right then you will see our sign PENSION SOUIKA.
if you have any question feel free to contact us.
NOTE:Please be advised we at souika will respectfully honour you reservation if you expect to be later than 2 hours past your indicated arrival time. We kindly ask that you notify us at Souika if you are going to be late so we can ensure your room is available upon arrival. If we are not advised about your late arrival we regrettably cannot guarantee your reservation.
Please be advised you will be charged one nights stay if you do not show up or if you cancel less than 48 hours in advance.
45dh mixed doorm is in the terrace and only in summer time available
Smoking is allowed and we do have non smoking rooms as well. We do not have a curfew so you can come and go as you please. But we do have a strict check out policy. You need to be out of the room by 12:00 if not they must pay for the next night. But luggage can be kept safe for as long as you want without charge. for example if you want to go on a 2 or 3 day excursion with just one small bag you can leave your large bag with us until you come back. Other than that just respect each other and enjoy yourself
PENSION SOUIKA facilities:
Coffee and Tea, all day not included
Breakfast not included
Free Wireless Internet Connection
Free access to guide books
Free Luggage storage
Free Satellite TV and films
Free CD/DVD Burning Facilities
Taxi shuttle to famous God's Bridge.
Private Taxi reservations available.
Local Tour Guide for hire. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>