Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The historic town centre is beautiful and the Teutoburg forest around town is great for hiking (dinosaur tracks, salinas, thermal baths...) as well as seeing tiny half timbered houses.
Osnabrueck is on your way between Amsterdam and Berlin, Hamburg and Cologne.
We offer all kinds of accommodation from dormitories to private rooms. Most rooms have shared bathroom facilities. Our hostel does not offer meals - it is entirely self-catering. a small breakfast (Toast, jam, margarine, tea, coffee) is free of charge. We're happy to see you soon!
Penthouse-Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 to 11:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
For late check in please contact us - we organise the key to be available for you. Please keep in mind that we will charge the full amount of your stay (plus bedsheets 3,-€ per person) before we will provide access to the hostel.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Mini Breakfast included (toast, jam, butter, tea, coffee)
Bedsheets: onetime charge of 3,-€ per person (compulsory)
Reception: 08:00 to 11:00 and 16:00 to 20:00.
Age restrication: 18 years and older.
No Stag or Hen parties.
Non smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Постельное белье не включено
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>