Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The Phoenix, housed in a homely English-style pub, is an award winning backpackers.
Operating for 11 years we take all of our guests safety and security seriously but we also know how to party!
- so come and join us on your next trip to London!
At the Phoenix Hostel we understand the health and safety concerns of travellers and can assure all guests we are doing everything possible to make your experience safe and enjoyable.
In keeping with new social distancing requirements, we have reduced our capacity for individual bookings by 2 households per room. We have updated our cleaning process to ensure our cleaning solutions are COVID-19 compliant.
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our number one priority, therefore we have updated our current standards and conditions to reflect this.
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY ACCEPT GUESTS BETWEEN THE AGE OF 18-40.
£10 key refundable key deposit required upon check-in. cash.
Hostel reception open hours:
Monday- Sunday 12:00-13:00, and again at 18:00- 19:30
Forms of ID accepted:
UK/ROI Driving Licence
EU/EEA Identity Card
If you do not have these forms of ID, and wish to stay here, please contact us.
Guests can cancel their reservation up to 2 days before Check in date. After this date the full amount will be charged.
Payment is taken in full upon arrival, and is non-refundable should the guest wish to alter their booking after check in. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Полотенца не включены
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>