Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
There are many National Trust properties in the area including Tatton Park, Dunham Massey, Little Moreton Hall, Lyme Park and Quarry Bank Mill.Other attractions include Arley Hall & Gardens, Anderton Boat Lift, Lion Salt Works (when it opens), Chester Zoo , Blue Planet Aquarium, Jodrell Bank Chester and many other places.
All the rooms are individually styled with many pieces of antique furniture. There are 8 en suite double/twin rooms (2 are family rooms) and 3 single rooms with either private or shared bathrooms. There is a guest lounge and dining room where full English breakfast is served. The guesthouse can also cater for lunches, afternoon teas and dinners by prior arrangement.
Pickmere Country Guest House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:30.
Guests can arrange earlier and later check-in times with prior notice.
Reception opening times 07:30-22:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Имеются детские кровати
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>