Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The humble pirate inn is a unique alternative hostel in Faro, right in the heart of Portugal’s beautiful Algarve region. This lovely home-away-from-home is located in an authentic portuguese family townhouse smack-bang in the center of Faro - only minutes away from everything the city has to offer and a bike ride away from the sandy beach and the adorable Flamingos.
Our little house is located at Rua Aboim Ascencao 47, just a stone throw away from Faros famous Carmo Church and its Bone Chapel, and around 10 minutes by foot from the train station, bus station and marina. Our central location means that you’re also only steps away from local bars, restaurants, cafes, markets and other facilities - So, you’ll never be bored, hungry or lost…
This independent hostel is the brainchild of a portuguese seasoned traveller who puts the needs of his backpacking guests first, and during his years of travelling found that the best hostels are often the smallest. This cosy Portuguese house is a 16 guest special with 2 dorms, 2 privates, a home-style kitchen, comfy handmade common areas, tv room and sunny backyard. It’s a real home-away-from-home for the laidback weary backpacker and lover of the humble chillout. Now while certainly it isn’t the hilton, it’s guaranteed you’ll be treated with kindness, you’ll leave with new friends and maybe even a ever-burning desire to keep coming back.
Our friendly and scruffy-looking crew will do everything within their reach to provide you a clean and cozy stay and aim at giving you the best advice about Faro and its surroundings.
Come for a visit if your tired of big sterile company owned hostels, and help us help you fall in love with Faro! x
POLICIES AND CONDITIONS:
Check in from 2pm to 11pm
Check out until 11am
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Silent time after 11pm (we're not a party hostel)
Dorm age limit: 18 - 35
Don’t be a dickhead
WIFI isn’t everything
RNAL Registo n°27881/AL Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>