Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Well… we are backpackers ourselves, and we have a pretty good idea of what you are looking for when you show up in 'yet' another city of your Southamerican trip. Only that Valparaíso is not just another city. More than ever, you'll want some assistance. Check us out, you won't regret it. It's the Planeta Lindo Experience.
We started out as a group of friends moving together. After toying with the idea for some years, we've opened our own hostel in town. We noticed there were quite a few guest houses (hostales) and B&Bs in the city, but not many real hostels. We offer you a great location, top showers, new mattresses, a huge TV, FAST & FREE wi-fi connection, and the trendiest rooftop kitchen in town, with the best views of the city. But not just that.
We mentioned we can get you into the heart of Valparaíso. That's how this really started. We love what we do and we love to have you with us. We'll take personal care to help you to max out your visit. It doesn't matter if you come here to relax, to check the artistic circuit, to party or just to explore the streets of this unpredictable town. These are all things we have mastered ourselves and keep doing on a steady basis. Basically, staying with us is a chance to join us in our own enjoyment of this beautiful town. So, if you decide to book with us, we'll try to provide you with the best possible Valparaíso experience. And if you decide to stay in some other place, chances are we are going to meet out there anyway, so cheers! And viva Valpo! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Игровая комната
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>