Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
It’s a few minutes’ walk from the nearest station, seven minutes’ walk from Asakusa station and ten minutes’ walk from Skytree. It’s conveniently located.
We have a female dormitory (2nd fl.), a male dormitory (4th fl.) and a mix dormitory (3rd fl.).
Our biggest attraction here at PLAYSIS EASY TOKYO is our Sky Lounge. The lounge has a beautiful view of the Skytree and the space could be used for guests to drink and eat, read, do yoga, and interact with other guests. We have a lot of guests who come for this!
■Enjoy at PLAYSIS!
You can enjoy spending the time with international travelers at rooftop, lobby etc.
Why don't you have a pizza party and go sightseeing with friends you just made at PLAYSIS!!
Also, we offer a lot of useful information for your trip for instance, places to visit around Asakusa and Skytree area or we can share with you the local Japanese cultures.
Some staff can speak Chinese, Korean and Arabic on demand. We hope you would have a great experience here at PLAYSIS EAST TOKYO!
■Events at PLAYSIS EAST TOKYO!
With our Sumida-Modern Community we provide various “local” experiences. To experience this Sumida area from a local perspective we exhibit small of traditional Japanese handicrafts, visiting the Mikoshi katsugi at the local summer festival, and providing various guided tours of the local Sumida area.
We combine the “PLAY” and the “SISSO” aspects together followed by our concept, we hope our guests would have a great stay with us.
*Dates and options vary, please contact for details.
Toilets and bathrooms are shared. There is also a public bath where you can enjoy Japanese culture nearby our hostel.
#In dormitory floor, we have the security box. (one per person)
You can put your wallet and passport in this box. (number combination lock)
#You can put your suitcase or big backpack on shared corridor.
We lend wire lock for your luggage for free if needed.
Also, you can leave your luggage at our front lobby before check in and check out. (only within the day)
additional face towel 100
additional bath towel 200
night wear 300
*one towel is free per a parson.
shaving kit 100
ear plugs 100
cotton swab 100
lightning cable 200
Instant coffee・tea 50
Blend Coffee made in Sumida 150-200 Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячая ванна
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>