Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
PLEASE NOTE: We have two locations in Bucharest, and whilst you're welcome to chill at either Podstel, consider your own preferences when booking:
1 - Podstel Umbrella: This is our modern, chilled, quiet and comfortable space where private rooms are also available.
2 - Podstel Bucharest: This is our hostel/teahouse combo offering daily Family Meals and social evening activities.
Welcome to the Podstel family!
Podstel Umbrella is more than just a bed - we are a community hostel run by travellers, located right in the heart of Piata Romana - the liveliest, youngest and most hip neighbourhood in Bucharest. Podstel was founded by Dan and Sam - childhood friends from the UK - who shared a collective dream to set up a home where travellers and locals could share their stories and learn something new from each other. After a successful couple of years with Podstel Bucharest, we’ve now taken what we've learned and opened our second location - Podstel Umbrella - which we’re very excited to be able to share with you.
Here’s what you can expect from a stay with us at Podstel Umbrella:
We know what it’s like to be on the road. Our staff all love to travel and have collectively adventured to over 50 countries on 5 continents over the past 10 years.
Beyond a friendly social atmosphere, hot shower and good night’s sleep, we want to welcome you as a friend, get to know you and make your trip extra special by giving you personalised recommendations of things to see and do in Bucharest.
Podstel Umbrella is located in a gorgeous, charming, and homely building from the 1920s, which was previously occupied by Romanian royalty. It has been recently restored and modernised, but rest assured special care was taken to preserve much of its original character and artistic elements. We have a beautiful courtyard and terrace area surrounded by a huge wall of green ivy, trees and comfy benches, which make a great place to kick back, relax and meet fellow travellers.
On the second floor, you’ll also find a romantic balcony with comfy seating overlooking the courtyard, which is perfect for daydreaming, reading or simply relaxing and watching the day drift away on a hot summer’s day. With only 34 beds, Podstel Umbrella feels familiar, like a small family home where it's easy to get to know fellow travellers and our friendly staff on a personal level.
Whether you’re staying at Podstel Umbrella or Podstel Bucharest, you’re part of the family and welcome to join in on the fun wherever it’s happening. If you feel the urge to take part in something more lively, take a short trip in the evenings and visit our sister hostel Podstel Bucharest, where we host daily Family Meals and a range of social events.
We're located right in in the heart of Bucharest’s most hip neighbourhood, Piata Romana - a perfect location to make sure you experience the best that Bucharest has to offer. We are within 5 minutes walking distance to many concept cafes, vintage shops, restaurants, urban bistros, parks, bookshops, nightclubs, garden cafes, supermarkets and Bucharest’s most famous and beautiful street, Calea Victoriei, where you’ll find all kinds of museums, famous buildings and landmarks.
With the French Embassy directly across the road and guarded 24 hours a day, we are situated in a very safe and secure neighbourhood. Although Bucharest is a walkable city, we are only 5 minutes walk from the Airport bus (number 783), Piata Romana Metro and all major bus routes, giving convenient access to the whole city.
Here's our proximity to points of interest in Bucharest:
- Gara De Nord (main train station): 20 minutes walk, 8-minute taxi.
- Nightclubs: 5 minutes walk to Gradina Eden (one of Bucharest’s most famous nightclubs).
- Old Town: 20-minute walk to all the bars, cafes, bistros, clubs, art galleries, antique shops & museums.
- Airport Bus (no. 783): 5 minutes walk from Podstel Umbrella.
- Free hugs and positivity.
- Fully equipped self-catering kitchen with a cooker, microwave, fridge, utensils, herbs & condiments, reverse osmosis water!
- Free board games.
That’s everything for now, thanks for reading and we look forward to welcoming you to the Podstel Family. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Услуги прачечной
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>