Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The deposit is non-refundable once paid, the balance is due 7-days prior to the stay and is non-refundable.
There is no refund available for reservations that do not arrive or cancel within 7-days.
We can reduce numbers until 30-days prior to the stay, after this time the full rate is payable.
Failure to produce full payment before the due date can result in cancellation of your booking and any money already paid will be non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings do not get exclusive use of the lodge unless arranged and paid for directly, our licensed cafe, campervan sites and any rooms/beds not booked by the group will be available to other guests.
We have a licensed cafe with an on-license meaning you cannot bring your own food or drinks onto the property. Please contact us regarding any special dietary requirements of group members as well as catering needs you may have.
Lodge managers, the family of the managers and staff will not vacate the property during your event. Please be aware that children do live on-site.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We will do whatever we can to make your event a success but please be aware that Porters Lodge is not a party destination, where we do host weddings and other events it is a requirement that this stays under control at all times. The lodge will not be vacated by management or their family that lives on-site during private events.
As Porters Lodge has a fully licensed restaurant and bar, all food and drinks must be purchased from us, we are happy to work out a menu and stock appropriate levels of drinks while you're staying with us.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We are nestled at the base of Porters Ski Area in the Craigieburn range, so perfectly located whether you're here for the skiing, biking, hiking, the stunning views or simply passing by. Drop in and say hello, enjoy a bite to eat and a cold drink, or maybe an awesome Underground Coffee to go to get you back on the road!
Activities include mountain bike and hiking trails in the summer and the famous ski field in the winter. All activities are located on site with numerous other activities a short drive from the lodge.
The property is a 1 hour drive from Christchurch. Christchurch International Airport is 75 km away. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Flexible NRR
- Горячий душ
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Комната для багажа
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>