Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Мы обожаем этот хостел! Он вызывает наше восхищение постоянно высокими оценками и отличным качеством своей работы.
Porto Wine Hostel
You will be welcomed with a glass of Port Wine and get all info needed to feel comfortable and enjoy your stay. We will provide you with free maps and information about the city and attractions nearby, available tours, bike/car rentals, and help you to plan your holidays the best way possible.
Living room, kitchen and bathroom for common use are located at the first floor. A balcony provides a gorgeous view to the Cordoaria Garden and Clerigos Tower. At the Wine Hostel Bar you can taste the famous Port Wine and most delicious Port Wine based cocktails. Here you can meet people, relax, watch a movie or football game, or play piano or guitar. You can use a guest computer, borrow a book or play board games.
The staircase goes up to the last floor with the original skylight as a main decoration piece.
The private rooms and dormitories are defined by classical Portuguese architecture, including high ceilings. Rooms are colourful, with a plenty of natural light. All rooms have a fan and a heater, and individual reading lights, power plugs and shelfs. The rooms are clean and super comfortable, with individual lockers and beds’ linen.
Laundry includes washing machine and tumble dryer, and its use has an additional cost.
Free Wi-Fi access is available in the common areas and in the rooms.
Breakfast is served daily, from 8h30 to 11h30. At lunch/dinner time guests can use the fully equipped kitchen or explore the numerous restaurants that are around.
Our location is central, perfect spot to start discovering the city, visiting the main historical monuments on foot, surrounded by numerous restaurants and nightlife area is just around the corner. The Douro River is within 5-10 mins walking distance and the famous Port Wine Cellars are just across the D. Luis I bridge.
Around our Hostel are several stops from where buses and tram will take you to different parts of the city (Casa da Musica, Botanic garden, Serralves Museum, City Park, The Ocean and beach area, Matosinhos). Busses 601 and 602 allow direct connection to the Francisco Sá Carneiro airport within 50 mins. The São Bento train and metro station are within 5 min walking distance. There you can take a direct train to Braga, Guimarães, Aveiro, Coimbra and many other cities worth to visit. Metro will take you to the Francisco Sá Carneiro airport.
Portuguese Tourism registration number: 55451/AL Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Полотенца не включены
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>