Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Prague Siesta Apartments is located in a quiet street, just 50 m from Old Town Square with the Orloj Astronomical Clock and Týn Cathedral. The Náměsté Republiky Metro Station is 300 m away, as well as the Palladium Shopping Centre. The property is situated 600 m from popular sites such as Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. Various shops and restaurant can be reached within a 5-minute walk.
Decorated in unique design created by local artists, the apartments at the vintage Prague Siesta Apartments all come with handpicked antique furniture, an equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV, and a bathroom with free toiletries.
Prague Siesta Apartments Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception 24 hours.
Please do not smoke inside the apartment. Smoking on the terrace is allowed, though.
If you want to bring a pet with you, please consult us in advance. Most pets are allowed and welcome in our apartments.
You can get an extra key to your apartment in reception, if you need two keys.
Please be careful with the keys. Make sure you never put the key in the lock from the inside – it is not necessary (the doors cannot be opened from the outside without a key). Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Посудомоечная машина
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>