Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Pueblo Nómada Hostel is located in the city of La Paz, Baja California Sur. Your stay at the hostel has free WiFi throughout the property, common kitchen, garden area and hammock.
You'll find board games and recreational activities for the week. The beaches and shopping centers are less than 2 km away and the center of La Paz, 4.5 km. The hotel is on the streets with local transportation.
We offer a cheap accommodation service focused on nomads who need accommodation that offers a comfortable rest at a reasonable price, as well as we have common use facilities that give the traveler the opportunity to relax, work, have fun and even exchange their experiences. travel with other nomads through the recreational and cultural activities we offer.
We also offer free advice on tourist and cultural activities that can be carried out in La Paz and nearby destinations such as Los Cabos, Cabo Pulmo, Isla del Espíritu Santo, Todos Santos, etc. We have free parking for motorcycles, trucks and bicycles. available and subject to availability. Similarly, we have facilities equipped with a kitchen in common use that you can share with other travelers.
Pueblo Nomada Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception from 9:00AM to 8:00PM
No Pets Allowed Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Express check-in / out
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Позднее выселение
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>