Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Best way to reach our home from Goa with New Island Travels Bus direct to Sanapur Village 5 min walk!
A Tuktuk from Hospet to Rambo's is about 750 Rupees.
If you reach Hospet in the early morning you can get a bus to Hampi. The first bus (every 30 minutes) to Hampi is at 6 o'clock in the morning. (about 40 Rupees)
From Hampi you have to take a ferry (20 Rupees) to cross the river. (first ferry 8a.m, last 5:30pm)
Then you can take a Tuktuk to Rambo's (about 200 Rupees)
Rent a bike (about 250 Rupees) to come here
If you reach Hospet after 5 o'clock p.m, you have to take a bus to Hugli, than change to the local Red Bus to Sanapur Reservoir (village 200 meters from Rambo's) (about 50 Rupees)
We offer you a peacefull place, surrounded by hills, rocks, a nice lake that provides amazing sunset views.
After long day visiting around Hampi our location it's perfect to relax, have a chai, reading a book or having a chat at the lounge area.
When we are enough people we use to go for bonfire close to us.
We have a Restaurant which serves Indian and also Continental food, also fresh juices...
You can rent a bike for 300 Rupees.
5 min walking from the village, with cheap and tasty food.
It's a family run hostel and we like people to stay with a chill and friendly vibe.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 10:30 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 9:30 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included. 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
8. Breakfast not included. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Завтрак не включен
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>