Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Also we offer a bar downstairs specialized in cocktails and argentinian food.
The main concept in our house is the respect for others and for yourself, with the feeling of liberty and plenitude. Information is really important in every trip, and for that reason, we can help you decide your activities in town, daytime or night.
Our rooms are simple and comfortable, with air conditioning and lookers. This is the place to rest after an exiting day in city!
We have Internet Wi-Fi, cable TV, external and large terrace, living, hammocks and the bar, of course.
About the location: is in the middle of a gastronomic area where you have different options to go out, making the neighborhood safe to walk around. This is in the south of the city, in Boa Viagem. We are 10 minutes away (by bus or taxi) from the airport and 400 meters of the beach. And in the same perimeter of fifteen blocks you have banks, squares, markets, and any kind of commercial stores.
Ramon HostelBar Policies and Conditions:
Check in at 12:30.
Check out at 11:30.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
No curfew. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>