Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- For us to fill all the beds from a group booking at short notice would not be easy! So if you cancel within 14 days of your booking, we will be charging you the full amount.
- Same goes for if you drop numbers within 14 days of the first day of your booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- #1: Respect each other, our team and the environment
- A few bad sandwiches spoil the picnic and so we're going to have to ask you to pay at check-in
- We're a cash-only venue
- We're in Sri Lanka. We work in Sri Lankan Rupees
- We're pretty cruisy, so contact us at: email@example.com if you have any questions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
- Please contact us via email prior to placing a group booking on:
- We will try to place you in shared dorms, for maximum enjoyment with each other and minimum disturbance to other guests
- Remember to observe our Number One Rule:
Respect each other, our team and the environment.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
- Located ON the beach. Walk out of your room and onto the beach.
- 20 minutes from Bandranayake Colombo Airport. We can organise a van, car or tuk-tuk, with our trusted drivers.
- On- Site Restaurant and Bar. Try our ‘Eat Like a Local’ menu for REAL Sri Lankan food. Relax on the beach with a Lion Lager or Piña Colada.
- Free Wi-Fi. And it works! Not on the beach though. Who needs Wi-Fi on the beach?!
- Perfect Location. Far enough from the main restaurants and nightlife to enjoy a clean beach and peaceful sleep, but close enough to walk to dinner and a drink in 5 minutes.
- Fluent, English speaking staff. Not broken English, English.
- Chilled atmosphere. We aim to inject colour, music and encourage interaction between our guests!
- Authentic Activities, Conducted by Locals, Not Big Business. We have Inshaf taking you on catamaran rides, yoga on the beach with Manjula, Dutch canal tours with Dharshana and cooking classes with Inoka or Hashen.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 7:00 to 20:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash (Sri Lankan Rupees only).
5. Reception working hours: (07:00- 22:00).
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included. 19% tax will be paid on arrival.
8. Breakfast not included. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Комната для багажа
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>