Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Resort Yxenhaga is located near a large river Härån. A paradise for anyone who likes to swim, fish, want to paddle, go boat or go in a nearby forest and pick blueberries and mushrooms. Here you have every opportunity to really relax.
Here are 78 cottages in the scenic surroundings. Modern cabins in Resort Yxenhaga has nice extras such as oven & washing machine. The cottages have a TV, a large living room with sofa bed and a modern kitchen with all necessary equipment for comfortable self-catering (a stove, fridge, kettle, coffee maker, etc.) with integrated dining area with table and 4 chairs. In addition, there is a lovely bright bedroom with comfortable beds. Further there is a bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and washing machine. Each cottage also has its own porch. You can also order sheets, towels and cleaning.
Resort Yxenhaga Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 09:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception 08:00 - 19:00.
We do not accept reservations from customers younger than 20 years of age (guests younger than 20 years old can travel with their family, but can not make a reservation).
Pet friendly (however we charge 100kr per pet per stay). Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Детская игровая площадка
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Позднее выселение
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>