Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
At the end of the day, chill out in the hammocks all around the farm! Please note: the food is mainly vegetarian, but sometimes with fish, shrimp, or (rarely) white meats – no red meat is served.
Río Muchacho is 80 m above sea level and sits in a transition zone where the dry tropical forest and the wet tropical forest converge. It is heavily influenced by both the Humboldt and El Niño currents. Due to its location at the convergence of two ecosystems, it has a great variety of trees, plants, birds, animals, and insects from both the dry tropical forest and the wet tropical forest. The entrance to Río Muchacho is 7 km north of Canoa on the San Vicente-Jama Road on the mid coast of Ecuador. From the entrance from the main road, it is 7 km of unpaved road to the organic farm.
The farm has 7 different rustic cabins and rooms, accommodating from 1-12 people each, totaling a maximum of up to 35 people at once. Depending on courses and events, at any time there could be from 3 -50 visitors. The property offers shared and private rooms, some with private bathroom.
Rio Muchacho policies and conditions:
Check-in time is from 8 am to 8 pm.
Flexible Check-out time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash only.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Taxes Not included - Local occupancy tax 12%.The national sales tax (12%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Ecuador.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 5 USD per person per day.
No 24-hour reception.
Child friendly. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Открытая терраса
- Прокат велосипедов
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>