Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Belonged to the Dragon Hotel Group, the Rising Dragon Palace Hotel is considered to be one of the top choices for hotels in the Old Quarter, perfectly suited for both business and pleasure travelers. Rising Dragon Palace Hotel is well-known for modern architecture, high-quality standard facilities and the advantage of walking distance from the hotel to all the famous attractions and the center of the city.
Furthermore, one of the finest high lights of the Rising Dragon Palace is the professionalism, caringness, kindness of the staffs and their ability to communicate fluently in English. All of these above guarantees the best experience and satisfaction for all the customers who stay in the hotel.
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation:1 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check in from 14:00
Check out Before 12:00
Payment on Arrival:Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
No Smoking in the whole hostel
Reception working hours 24 hours. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Air Conditioning
- Горячая ванна
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>