Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full cancellation: one week
Reduction: up to 2 days before arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
In the middle of the triangule of Gran Vía, Malasaña and Chueca. As well as the main attractions and monuments of the Madrid. Room007 Chueca, has 32 rooms divided into doubles or dormitory rooms of 4 up to 11 beds. All of them equipped with bunk beds (except doubles), bed linen, towels and Gel & Shampoo.
We provide free Wi-Fi internet access 300 Mbps in all rooms and areas of the hostel. The hostel provide guests with breakfast service, bar-restaurant for lunch or dining, or have food and drinks with discount or at good rates.
Our nice staff will also help you to find the most interesting and exciting things to do in Madrid, and will take you to different activities everyday to meet people in the hostel. We organise daily free walking tours around Madrid, Pub Crawls, Flamenco Shows or Tapas Tours. Some of them for a small fee. Remember we organise the activities with people from our 2 hostels.
Cancellation Policy: TWO DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL
Cancellation total or partial are possible until one day before the arrival date to the hostel. No cancellation will be made at check in or during the stay.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00
FRONT DESK 24/7
Maps, Tourist information or transport suggestions are available with our staff.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
TAXES NOT INCLUDED - 10.00%
( Continental Breakfast )extra cost is 3,5€ per person/per day
No curfew. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- С доступом для инвалидов
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>