Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our 6-bed dorms are perfect for backpackers and those wanting to meet like-minded travellers. Park facilities include free hot thermal pools, outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), bike storage, guest laundry, BBQ facilities, tennis courts and a communal kitchen and dining area.
Park facilities available include free hot thermal pools, outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), bike storage, guest laundry, BBQ facilities, tennis courts, tennis courts and a communal kitchen, dining and TV area.
Reception Hours: Summer 8am - 9pm & Winter 9am - 7pm (Reception hours are subject to change due to demand)
Departure Time: Check out time is 10am for all guests on the day you are leaving. If departing before reception opens, please drop keys in the letter box at the front of reception.
Late Checkout: We will accommodate late check-out requests whenever possible, subject to availability. Please enquire at reception in advance or on arrival. Extra charges may apply.
Accounts: Payments must be paid on arrival at check in.
Storage Safe: Documents and any other valuable items can be stored at reception in a secure safe.
Please note: Our Dorms Beds have a bottom sheet, pillow and pillowcase supplied; additional bedding and towels can be hired from reception. Lockers are provided with each bed. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Горячий душ
- Имеются детские кровати
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- плавательный бассейн
- Полотенца не включены
- Постельное белье не включено
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>