Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 Days Cancellation Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Ryokan Muntri Boutique Hostel is a clear favourite for young travellers coming in small or big group. We have a total of 58 dormitory beds and 4 private double rooms. Dorm are configured in
6 Bed Mixed Dorm
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
4 Bed Female Dorm
6 Bed Mixed Dorm with Private Bathroom
Double Room (Shared and Attached Bathroom)
Front desk is opened daily 7am-11pm and we can arrange for after hours check in with advance notice. All Dormitory beds are refreshed with Universal Plug & USB Charging ports for charging, an initiative we put in for travellers' convenience.
We have a few bikes available and George Town is a cycling-friendly city. Free WIFI throughout the property and Ryokan Muntri also features a games area. Guests can enjoy our water dispenser.
Things to note:
In order to make your stay safe and pleasurable we ask you kindly to stick to the following house rules:
If the check-out time of 12 in the afternoon is exceeded you will automatically be booked for another night. We won't be surprised if you like our place so much that you automatically want to stay!
Valid photo identification is required. We only accept national ID cards or drivers license and passport for foreigners.
To make the stay pleasurable for everyone please respect each other's peace, privacy and belongings. Stealing is not cool; karma will knock you right in the head!
Only paying guests can stay overnight. We are happy to welcome visitors of our guests in the bar area but they are only allowed to stay till 11 pm.
Smoking inside Ryokan is strictly prohibited. At the outdoor bar area smoking is allowed.
We're not in a hippie commune or a war zone, absolutely no drugs or weapons allowed! We reserve the right to confiscate them and notify the authorities and they don't joke around.
Consumption of alcohol is restricted to the restaurant/cafe. Alcohol abuse must have been fun when you were twelve but by this age? Please drink responsibly.
For health and hygiene reasons we cannot allow pets or animals. There's a Bird Park, Butterfly Farm, Snake Temple and a Botanical Garden filled with cute little monkeys, we advise you to pay them a visit if you do get lonely.
For the same reasons we ask you kindly to keep dorms and public places clean and tidy, pick up after yourself. Our staff is not your mom. We want to be the cleanest hostel you've ever stayed in but for that we need your help!
During check-out all items rented from the hostel must be returned. (otherwise your deposit will be forfeited)
Sorry guys but Ryokan is not liable for any damage or loss of your belongings. Please take care of them.
Alright, maybe not a rule but a more a wish: we hope you have a wonderful stay!
We trust everyone to respect our house rules. If for some reason rules are not abided, we reserve the right to take your deposit, expel you from the hostel, charge you for any caused damage resulting in loss of income, or call the authorities. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>