Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Local adaptado e higienizado con medidas anti COVID´19
Sa fita is the perfect place for travellers who love nature, hiking and discovering the island. It's a 100 year old house in a rural and authentic majorcan village, located in a valley right in the heart of Serra de Tramuntana. Away from busy life and mainstream tourism. Esporles is the perfect place for people all ages, you can bike, hike, relax on the beach or just enjoy our lovely house! Perfect for groups of friends, families or for being by yourself.
We offer beds in mixed dormitory rooms (6, 8 or 10 beds) and one double/private room. With A/C.
The bathrooms are shared and mixed, equipped with shower stalls/booths for privacy. Shampoo, as well as gel, towel and sheets are included. If you'd like to use a hair dryer, ask for it at the reception.
All areas of the house are common areas: kitchen, TV room, reading area, big garden with small plunge pool and orchard.
We have free Wi-Fi!
It's a pleasure to inform our visitors about all the activities and places you can visit in Mallorca. Hiking, cycling, kayaking and much more. We are available from 15:00 to 22:00.
Palma de Mallorca is 13 km from Sa Fita Backpackers.
The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 24 km from the accommodation.
Please note that we are a youth hostel, if you're 30 years old or more, you need to join Hostelling International (or your country's equivalent) as a member on their website or buy membership at the hostel. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>