Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
28 days cancellation
Additional Terms and Conditions
-On arrival the group leader will be required to supply us with a credit card to guarantee against any damage or theft of any Smart City property
-On arrival at the hostel the Group Leader must provide an updated rooming list together with the names of all group members. Group leaders are responsible for allocating group members to the rooms reserved for the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Bar 50 is popular choice for our guests and locals. During the day, its the best place to relax, get set for the day ahead or plan your next trip. The lively evening atmosphere and weekly events offers all party goers everything they could wish for. Breakfast is served from 8am, our tasty day menu and wide selection of drinks are served until late. Whether you're playing pool, enjoying our Monday open mic night or taking part in our weekly pub quiz. Bar 50 is a great place to spend time away from your room. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Торговые автоматы
Третье, Самый большой хостел
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>