Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We have undergone a major refurbishment and now operate a range of rooms, from dormitory rooms with bunk beds through to private en suite rooms. Stay with us at the St James Hostel in a building combining original Victorian architecture with modern amenities.
We are a hostel with new beds, mattresses, furniture, bathrooms and loads of communal space. Well-maintained accommodations include an exclusive ladies-only dorm room and showers. Enjoy our free breakfast, consisting of eggs, pancakes and syrup, fruity drinks, tea and coffee, four types of breakfast cereals and toast with spreads (jam and peanut butter). You can also use our communal kitchen to cook meals outside of breakfast time and can help yourself to complimentary tea and coffee any time in our two dining zones. Spend time at our common spaces such as the large patio garden and lounge with 50-inch HD TV. We offer free and fast 300Mb Wi-Fi available throughout the property.
Our ideal Central London location (Zone 1, Earls Court) places you within half a mile of Royal Parks such as Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Within a 20-minute walk from the hostel are the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Natural History Museum. Madame Tussauds, Harrods and Buckingham Palace are a 15 minute train ride away. Earls Court train station is 5 minutes walk away, while Heathrow Airport and London City Airport are a 45-minute and a 50-minute train ride away respectively.
More reasons to stay at Saint James Backpackers ?
-A 24-hour reception to make sure to be available for our guests at any time
- Massive living rooms with a large television, with options such as Sky TV, Netflix and a Playstation 4
-USB Charging Points in every room
-An exclusive ladies-only dorm room and showers
-Massive patio garden including BBQ
-Hostel activities: movie and popcorn nights, sangria nights, board game competitions, screening sports events, holiday parties…
- There is a 48-hour cancellation policy on all reservations. Any night that isn't cancelled with at least 48 hours notice will not be refunded.
- A £10 key deposit is payable at check-in, which is returned on return of the key at check-out.
- Check in: 15.00/ Check out: 10.00
-Credit cards accepted
- No smoking anywhere inside the building (but we do have a large patio garden where you can indulge)
- Card Payments must be authorized by chip and pin
- Minimum age to stay in a dorm is 5.
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Кабельное ТВ
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Полотенца не включены
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
- Ограничение по возрасту
- Подходит для размещения с ребенком
- К оплате принимаются кредитные карты
- Отсутствие ночного ограничения по возврату в хостел
- Для некурящих
- Налоги, включенные в стоимость
Cancellation policy : 48h
Check in : 15.00pm
If you are going to check-in later than 11pm please can you email to inform us?
Check out : 10:00am
A £10 key deposit is payable at check-in, which is returned on return of the key at check-out.
Breakfast is free. You can also use our kitchen to cook meals outside of breakfast time and can help yourself to complementary tea and coffee any time. The dinner is available for an additional charge of £3 per day per person.
You can also use our kitchen to cook meals outside of breakfast time and can help yourself to complementary tea and coffee any time.
Please note that we now operate 24 hour reception.
Upon check-in guests are required to present valid photo ID (i.e. they MUST have government issued official photo ID such as passport or driving licence). Failure to provide ID will mean that you will be refused entry to the hostel and you will be charged for the first night.
All card payments taken at the hostel must be processed using CHIP and PIN (failing that then payment must be by cash)
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>