Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Ireland again moved into LEVEL 5 until further notice of the Plan for Living with COVID-19 which means WE STILL CANNOT OPEN until further notice and when it will be safe to do so. We obviously cannot take any bookings for 2021 until we know when we will be allowed to re-open
WE INTEND TO RE-OPEN when permitted to do so. There will be another Government Review on 5th April 2021 although they predict we may not be able to reopen until MID SUMMER 2021
History so far:
As a result of the Covid-19 Irish Government Restrictions the hostel CLOSED on the 29th March 2020 until the 28th June 2020.
On 28th June 2020 the hostel re-opened BUT with REDUCED OCCUPANCY levels to allow for 2 metre Social Distancing Guidelines. We were open for 3 months with restricted occupancy.
On the 28th September 2020 the hostel again CLOSED under Government Directions and has been closed since.
There will be another Government Review on 5th April 2021 although they predict we may not be able to reopen until MID SUMMER 2021
The following is the normal general information:
Located at Irelands Most Northerly Point at Malin Head overlooking the fishing pier, beach, sea and highlands of Donegal across the bay. The ever changing spectacular scenery, especially the seascape can be observed from the hostel
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LOCATED IN DONEGAL TOWN!
We are at least 100kms North of DONEGAL TOWN (at Ireland's Most Northerly Point)
Hostel consists of two spacious ensuite dormitories with ten beds in each, double self catering kitchen where you can cook crabs, lobsters, mussel,oysters and fish - all available from local fishermen. You can also fish or swim from the pier below. Some guests surf, dive, canoe etc with own equipment.
Two late pubs,pub grub,supermarket 2kms. Famous raised beach full precious stones nearby. Meet friendly locals on walks-in pubs-everywhere! This area is no folk village - its for real. Cycle hire can be arrangedl. Walking routes in several languages. Musical instruments available. No curfew but we normally cease taking new guests after 8pm unless prearranged.
Bookings with a changed arrival time from the original estimated time of arrival should be confirmed ASAP.. We do not accept credit or debit cards at the hostel. We are in Euro Land!
WIFI ACCESS FREE FOR GUESTS
Horse riding stables are available within 16 kms of hostel.
During summer months basking sharks and dolphins can frequently be viewed from Hostel. Malin Head is now one of the three hotspots in the World to view Basking Sharks.
During May and June 2016 the STAR WARS was filmed in Malin Head!
The Aurora Borealis 'Northern Lights' can occasionally be seen at Malin Head each year normally in January through to the end of February. Spectacular photos have appeared on TV and in the National Press confirming sightings.
During May and June at Malin Head on the North Coast of Donegal was teaming with BASKING SHARKS clearly visible from Hostel. Over 100 have been tagged recently by the Irish Basking Shark Project! Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- С доступом для инвалидов
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>