Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Sé Inn is located in the heart of Braga’s city, next to the Cathedral, close to the main touristic attractions and monuments. The surrounding area of Sé Inn is considered cultural and architectonic national heritage.
Braga is the oldest city of Portugal, however has been designated in the last years as having the youngest population of European cities.
Full of events and history, Braga attracts many tourists, whom we intend to welcome with sympathy and offer the best service during their stay in Sé Inn.
All our suites and studios apartments have a kitchenette, that allow ours guests to cook their own meals, with the national products of the neighbours small markets. Or, instead, our guests could find next the Sé Inn great options of restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
We are committed to be a reference to ours guests!
Sé Inn, Sociedade Unipessoal LDA - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 9 am to 8 pm.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Can't accept Diners card.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 8.50 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>