Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Take advantage of all the areas we have to offer, from our Wellness Center where you'll be able to do your own yoga practice any time you feel like, to our o-Work area, specially designed for those who need a place to focus and deliver.
Cusco is the historical capital of the Incan Empire and the jumping off point to visit one of the world’s wonders, Machu Picchu.
Besides visiting our main attraction, Cusco has a lot to offer, both historically and touristically.
As a subtropical highland climate location, Cusco has two different type of seasons: The dry season (May-Sep) with sunshine during the day and freezes at night, and the wet season (Oct-Apr) when it's rainy and even snowy in some areas.
Our dorms and private rooms are in the usual Selina style! Bunk up with your new friends without sacrificing comfort or privacy.
Traveling in a group of friends or with family or need a little extra space? We've got the room for you. Shared and private bathrooms, depending on the room.
Selina Cusco Los Andes Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Dorms are adult only. Children can only stay in dorms if their groups book an entire dormitory.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>