Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund for cancellation or no show
Additional Terms and Conditions
30% deposit at confirmation, balance 7 day before arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The wooden chalets are divided into Mini and Maxi. Both have independent heating and linen included. The former are 6 square metres and share a bathroom. The latter are 22 square metres and have two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds, and private bathrooms.
Staying at the Seven Hills will allow you to easily visit Rome and its architecture beauties. Our Village is located a few minutes from the city centre and we provide a shuttle-bus service from the train station "La Giustiniana" Line FL3 to the campsite at the price of â'¬1 p/p one way.
Shuttle-bus time table: Departures from Campsite 8,30-9,30-10,30am 6-7-8 pm Departures from La Giustiniana station 8,45-9,45-10,45am 6,15-7,15-8,15pm Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Общий зал
- Открытый плавательный бассейн
- Парковка велосипедов
- плавательный бассейн
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Услуги Факса
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>