Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Hua Qiao Cheng (which means Overseas Chinese Townor 'OCT' was originally developed by a group of Chinese returned from overseas who eventually settled down there) is a well-developed and managed community - a live record showing how this fascinating city evolves.
Under the new social scenario, there is a movement that relatively old buildings and factories can be redeveloped to accommodate creative and design industry. The Creation & Art Park where the LOFT Youth Hostel and the Contemporary Art Center situate, is a classic example aiming to provide a place for artists and designers all over the world to meet under one roof through which people can inspire each other with a mixture of traditional and modern outlook of China to produce a new vocabulary.
Hua Qiao Cheng is well landscaped within a radius of 3.5 Km, about half of the space is full of trees and scrubs. It is a garden town inside a metropolitan city. Contemporary art centre, art studios, supermarkets, theme parks, mangrove nature reserve, botanic garden, ecological square and Yan Han Shan walking trail are all in the vicinity.
The Youth Hostel turns a somewhat unattractive worker dwellings into a simple but good quality budget accommodation and meeting place. The idea is to keep the original architecture and to incorporate it with contemporary style extension. The scale, proportion and proper use of basic materials are all the important elements to show the power of simplicity. By applying a contemporary design ethos to an existing structure, it creates a vision of different stages of the local history and the transformation of life style during the course of time.
We are a socially responsible establishment: Our mission is to promote cross-culture experience, environmental awareness and social learning. We help to broaden young people's horizon and understanding between fellowmen at home and abroad. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Парковка велосипедов
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>