Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The 72 year old building built on contemporary Kerala architecture ensures a cool and quiet ambience. Eight tastefully furnished, air conditioned rooms are available for the guests. The rooms and toilets are neat and tidy. Guests can relish the ethnic cuisine which offers a vide variety of delicacies suiting any palate. Continental cuisine is also available on demand. There is a small but well organized library with western fiction as the main theme. The nice little Ayurvedic centre attached to the home is another unique feature of Snehadhara.
The Ayurvedic spa manned by qualified and experienced staff offers wellness therapy and a wide variety of treatments for various diseases. The herbal garden replete with rare species, maintained around the Ayurvedic centre is a treat to the eye and adds to the serenity of the environment. The owners will help you to organize hassle free local tours, boating and your travel plans Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Завтрак не включен
- Кабельное ТВ
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Телефоны, привязанные к карте
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Прокат велосипедов
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>