Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
SoHostel is London’s newest and most central hostel for travellers seeking comfortable but affordable accommodation. We offer we offer stylish, clean and secure accommodation for single travellers, couples and groups.
Our large range of rooms will suit everyone’s needs and budget. From 6-bed dorms to rooms with access to shared bathrooms, and our brand new rooms with private en-suite bathrooms, there is something for everyone!
Breakfast is available on-site along with 24 hour vending for your midnight cravings. Bed linen is provided and towels can be hired at a surcharge. Washing and drying laundry facilities are available. Guests can relax in the shared TV lounge, or have a drink and make new friends at the onsite bar and enjoy our happy hour with half price drinks or daily special cocktails along with live music, karaoke nights and more!
SoHostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (except American express).
We ask all guests to show a proof of ID when checking in at SoHostel. This includes UK residents and British nationals. Provisional driving licences are not accepted as proof of ID.
Age restrictions apply:
Bookings can ONLY be made by 18+,
UNDER 18(s) must be accompanied by a parent/guardian,
UNDER 11(s) must stay in a private room with a parent/guardian. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
- Игровая комната
- Настольные игры
- Настольный футбол
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>