Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Once booking is made full payment is due upon arrival. No transfer, no refunds. Please contact the guesthouse if there are additions or any issues.
People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
The guesthouse is in the town of Llanelli and is a 30 minute drive from Swansea and a 45 minute drive from Carmarthen.
The Southmead Guesthouse is in a brilliant and convenient location. Situated between Llanelli Town Centre and the Millennium Coastal Park. It is within 10 minutes from the town centre, and the local railway station.
Not only that but its extremely close to both Pembrey Country Park, and The National Botanical Gardens Of Wales. If you have children or are young at heart, there is a lot to offer with the activities of Carmarthen, Llanelli and Swansea plus Oakwood Theme Park is just an hour away.
Southmead Guesthouse policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Amex not accepted. This property may pre-authorise your card in before arrival.
Breakfast included. Served, during the week, from 7am till 8:30am. On the weekend breakfast is between 8am and 9:30am.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Reception: 9am till 10.30pm
Free private car park, for guests, at the rear of the Southmead. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатная парковка
- Бесплатный WiFi
- бесплатным завтраком
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Имеются детские кровати
- Лампа для чтения
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>