Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Experience a peaceful and familiar atmosphere during your stay and enjoy the (free) activities we organize together with people from all around the world!
Spanish Friends School & Hostel Sucre is conveniently located between La Recoleta viewpoint and the Plaza 25 De Mayo; you´ll find plenty of restaurants, bars and convenience stores in this area. For cheap eats go to the central market which is just 5 blocks away from the Plaza 25 De Mayo.
In the hostel you´ll have: Free Breakfast – WiFi – Hot showers – Kitchen – 24/7 Check-in – Transfer from/to Bus terminal or Airport – TV with DVD´s – Games – Laundry service just around the block.
Spanish Friends policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 11 am. (But feel free to arrive earlier and drop off your bags and use our lounge areas)
Check-out time is until 10 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
No curfew. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Общий зал
- Постельное белье не включено
- Посудомоечная машина
- Express check-in / out
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Позднее выселение
- Полотенца в аренду
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>