Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations & Refunds
Any cancellation made more than 28 days prior to the arrival date will incur a booking charge of 5% of the total booking value. This charge will be deducted from the monies received and the remaining balance will be refunded within 28 days.
No refunds will be due for cancellations made within 28 days of the arrival date.
No cancellations will be accepted by telephone.
From 1 April until 31 October there is a minimum of a 2 nights per reservation during weekends at any of our hostels.
We require full payment within 24h of confirmation for any bookings arriving within 28 days of booking date.
Groups may have to pay a damage deposit during check-in; the group leader will be held responsible for any damage caused by any member(s) of the group.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Methods of Payment
We require a 50% deposit of the total amount invoiced to be paid within 5 working days of the invoice date. Please be aware that failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your booking.
The second installment (the balance) is due at least 28 days prior to arrival on a date indicated by us. You must contact us before that date in order to successfully complete your booking.
We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard and Switch. A credit card payment sheet will be sent to you together with the invoice and must be returned by e-mail or fax. Alternatively you can also call us on +44(0)208 600 7500 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday. For bank transfers we require the bank's proof of payment to be sent to us within the 5 day limit and at least 5 days before the 2nd installment is due.
We do not accept payments by American Express or Laser cards.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups under 18 years of age are at all times at the hostel manager's discretion and rooms cannot be shared with outside bookings.
Special minimum night stays and rates can apply on peak dates. Booking confirmation remains at the discretion of St Christopher's Inns.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property, including social distancing and in-house disinfection.
Base yourself in the electric area of London Bridge at our flagship hostel St Christopher’s at The Inn. Here, you’ll get the best of both worlds with modern bath and bedrooms whilst having a traditional but lively 16th century English pub right downstairs with live music every day. Enjoy your morning breakfast in amongst the charm of The Inn.
Within just a short walk of our hostel you can reach the London Eye, Tower Bridge and London’s oldest and most famous food market, Borough Market. Getting about by tube couldn’t be easier as we’re located 2 minutes walk from both London Bridge AND Borough tube stations.
*Please note that we require an in date government approved - drivers license, passport or national ID card at check-in.
**Guests under the age of 18 must stay in a private room with guardians. They cannot share in general dormitory rooms with people who are not part of their own group or family. Under-18s are not allowed in the bars or pubs. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Flexible NRR
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Зал для переговоров
- Лампа для чтения
- Полотенца не включены
- Потолочные вентиляторы
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Полотенца в аренду
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Питание наличии
- Настольные игры
- Ночной клуб
Третье, Сеть хостелов
Первое, Крупные сети хостелов
Первое, Крупные сети хостелов
Третье, Сеть хостелов
St Christopher's Inn - London Bridge говорит
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>