Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups Terms & Conditions
For groups over 10 people, full payment will be required to confirm your booking. Payment can be made either by Visa, Mastercard, Switch, cheque or bank transfer. Bookings will not be confirmed unless payment is received.
Once a booking is confirmed and deposit is paid, these rules apply.
For cancellations of a confirmed booking we charge a 10% administration costs fee, which will be deducted from the amount paid. The remaining balance will be refunded within 28 days of the cancellation request.
For cancellations made less than 28 days prior to the arrival date, no refunds will be due.
For partial cancellations, a refund of 50% of the cancellation total will be given if the cancellation is made more than 28 days before the arrival date.
No cancellations or changes will be accepted by telephone, only by e-mail or in writing to the Central Sales Office.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All changes to booking break down after being given a Booking reference are subject to availability at time of change.
All bookings are payable in full at least 28 days prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups under 18 years of age are at all times at the hostel manager's discretion and rooms cannot be shared with outside bookings.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
London Bridge really is a fantastic place to base yourself with the London Eye, Tower Bridge and the oldest food market in London, Borough Market being just minutes away from the hostel. We’re also just a 2 minute walk from not one but TWO tube stations.
By staying at the Oasis you’ll benefit from a few little luxuries to make you feel at home. Included in every room or bathroom are cosy pillows, hair-dryers, towels, fresh bed linen and long mirrors. A lovely place of peace for our female travellers.
*Please note that we require an in date government approved - drivers license, passport or national ID card at check-in.
**Guests under the age of 18 must stay in a private room with guardians. They cannot share in general dormitory rooms with people who are not part of their own group or family. Under-18s are not allowed in the bars or pubs. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Бесплатный тур по городу
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Забронировать обмен
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Открытая терраса
- Утюг/Гладильная доска
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
- Торговые автоматы
- Ночной клуб
Первое, Крупные сети хостелов
Второе, Крупные сети хостелов
Третье, Сеть хостелов
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>