Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
St. Josefsheim offers a total of 13 double and multi-bed rooms on two floors. There are up to 8 pine bunks per room with their own shelves, opaque curtains, sockets with USB connections, reading lamps and more than enough space to stretch out all fours. The icing on the cake: the view from the window, of the mountains. Actually too good to close your eyes.
A stay at the St. Josefsheim Hostel is the cheapest and best way to go on holiday in the Montafon, to explore the area, to meet like-minded people and to have a modern and cool home base where you can withdraw at the end of the day. Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Полотенца включены
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Зал для переговоров
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Посудомоечная машина
- Соблюдает правила гигиены Covid-19
- Служба регистрации (работает в определенные часы)
- Услуги прачечной
- Питание наличии
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>