Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
We are proud to announce that Stanpoli Hostel is now ready to welcome you with 4 new private rooms, 5 dormatories holding special facilities and an authentically oriental rooftop café. You can start your day having breakfast in front of a breathtaking sea view of Marmara and let it end with a round of water pipe, backgammon, chess and mood music.
Breakfast is served in buffet style in the breakfast lounge.
Less than five walking minutes away from sights such as the Hagia Sophia Museum, the Blue Mosque or the Basilica Sistern, it’s an easy walk to the old city as well as the Sultanahmed tram station. In spite of its centrality, our property lies on a quiet street, so you will never have to pass on a good night’s sleep.
As Stanpoli Hostel staff, we will be your best guide to arrange your trip arround the city.
Please note that:
All dormitory guests must be between 18 – 45 years old.
We do not accept bookings by local residents
Please bring your own lock and key for the lockers.
FREE SECURITY LOCKERS
FREE CAR AND BIKE PARKING
FREE FAST WI-FI
FREE LOCAL PHONE CALL (except rmobile phone calls)
24 HOURS HEATING AND HOT WATER
No curfew, no lockout!
Wake up service 24 Hours!
CHEAP TOUR ORGANISATIONS!
CHECK IN: 14:00
CHECK OUT: 12:00 Посмотреть внутренние правила
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- бесплатным завтраком
- Air Conditioning
- Зал для переговоров
- Кабельное ТВ
- Открытая терраса
- Shuttle Bus
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточная охрана
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Обмен валюты
- Трансфер в аэропорт
- Туры/Туристическое бюро
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>