Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Вы должны принять условия для подтверждения бронирования.
Our Hostelling International hostel is situated in a monumental building facing canals on both sides. Here you're right in the middle of town, walking distance from the Royal Palace, the train station, Waterloo Square (flea market) and at a crawling distance from the Rembrandtplein (famous for its nightlife) and the Red Light District.
Consume culture, shop till you drop and dance the night away in Amsterdam! Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen is your best starting point!
We have 176 beds divided across eight-, 16- and 20-bed rooms. From most rooms you will have a stunning view over ancient Amsterdam. The rooms are fitted in such a way that a feeling of privacy is guaranteed.
Our other facilities include free Wi-Fi, free bed linen, a launderette, a television room, bike shelter, tourist info and (discounted) tickets for some major Amsterdam attractions, electronic door locks, lockers and safes and no curfew.
Towels and padlocks for the luggage lockers can be bought at the desk (or you can bring your own of course).
Hostelling International and Stayokay members receive a discount of €2.50 per night. You can buy a Stayokay membership card at the reception for €17.50; if you're under 27 years of age you can get the card for only €15 and take advantage of these and a lot more discounts worldwide.
At our reception you can buy tickets for several things to do in Amsterdam (museums, canal tours, Heineken Experience, Madame Tussauds) with big discounts. We have a free walking tour (daily pick-up in the hostel) and a free detailed map of Amsterdam.
Stayokay Stadsdoelen: explore Amsterdam, share your stories with other travelers and enjoy our hospitality!
Please note that we do not permit guests under the age of 18. We also do not accept group bookings of 10 or more people.
City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival (6% per night).
- Бесплатные карты города
- Бесплатный WiFi
- Бесплатный доступ в Интернет
- Стоимость постельного белья включена
- Washing machine
- Горячий душ
- Завтрак не включен
- Лампа для чтения
- Общий зал
- Парковка велосипедов
- Полотенца не включены
- Фены в аренду
- доступ в Интернет
- Комната для багажа
- Круглосуточный ресепшн
- Полотенца в аренду
- Почтовые услуги
- Торговые автоматы
- Ограничение по возрасту
- К оплате принимаются кредитные карты
- Отсутствие ночного ограничения по возврату в хостел
- Для некурящих
- Налоги не включены
Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen говорит
There's so much to see within 350 metres of our hostel, like the Red Light District, Rembrandtplein, the famous flower market, Nieuwmarkt and more. During the day I definitely recommend checking out the flea market at Waterlooplein or taking a boat trip through the canals. At night then I usually tell people to go to the famous club, Escape, on Rembrantplein, or to the smaller club, Studio 80, on the same square. We have free walking tours to help you discover it all! Plus, our reception has museum tickets available at discounted prices. Rob, Manager
Завтрак не включен
Пожалуйста, введите пароль для входа в свой аккаунт <% email %>